Monday, August 1, 2016

August at WVRA = Favorite Summer Vacations. #Romance

Each week, all month, we will be sharing our favorite vacations, staycations, daytrips, or weekend getaways!
 

***

I've been fortunate to go on a few really nice vacations in my life, but I must say the very best one was surprising our son with a trip to Disney in Florida.


We were there for a week, yet we could have stayed for a month and still not have seen everything.




It's truly an amazing place. Even when it rained, we still had a good time. :)



Did I mention the food? Every meal was SO good!

[Bonus: I didn't have to cook or clean-up.]

We would love to go back, and I'm sure we will someday, but we'd also like to visit a few other places...especially...Hogwarts!
 

***


The Warwick Valley Romance Authors share awesome information about books, our blog posts, fun events, author news, giveaways, and more!

When we hit 250 members each author will draw one winner from our group to receive one of their books.
 

250 ‘Likes’! – 5 Winners!

*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.* 





No comments:

Post a Comment